Orthopedic Surgeons

Wyandotte
1307 Ford Ave
Wyandotte, MI 48192
734-282-7000
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  SURPRISE! Reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

Don't be surprised if your get a call a day before your appointment to reschedule because the "doctor has to leave early". This has happened 3 times ALREADY! And of the times I've been to his office I never see him, it's always someone else.

|  My medical experience with Dr. J. Suleiman  |  show details
by A grateful patient on Mar 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr J. Suleiman since 2003, when he replaced both my knees during one operation. I have had zero complications from this surgery. I continue to see him, just to stay on top of my health care. The Best care with an excellent staff, over 11 years, I have been to 5 of the 9 offices.

|  show details
by Tina Cieslak on Nov 6th, 2013

As a mother, I cannot explain how disappointed I am with the service from the staff in the Dearborn office. I was treated as if my daughter was insignificant and was basically told to take her to urgent care or the ER??? Not only is the service terrible - the wait time is even worse! If you visit the Wyandotte location be prepared to wait 2 or more hours to get into a room to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. And that's if they don't forget about you. If there was an option to rate service with negative stars - I would have done it! I am on the phone finding a different physician - wouldn't recommend to anyone! The doctor is good but I don't think its worth the hassle of dealing with a rude staff who acts like they could care less about your child and their ailment!

|  Best doctor in the US  |  show details
by Judeh Jadallah on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr Suleiman is the Best doctor in The US, he knows his job , i recommend him,

|  Thank you dr.  |  show details
by Ava's m. on Mar 4th, 2013

Good dr. Diagnose my shoulder problem. And did injection which it did end my pain..thank you dr suleiman.

|  Worth the wait. Husband and i could have seen for many problems since 2004  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Suleiman is very personable. We consider him our friend he has taken such good care of us. His staff all remember us! Have seen him since 2004we for many problems. I always highly recommend him to people i see in pain. Weather im in a store etc. Im in the hospital and just told my nurse to see him for her knee

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I would refer this doctor to everyone, thank you so much for all your car Dr. Suleiman.. Lisa DeCarlo

|  Please with our service.  |  show details
by A grateful mother. on Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Suleiman was quick in assessing the problem and getting a cast on my son.

|  The best  |  show details
by Nouh Banitaha on May 8th, 2009

He is the best orthopaedic surgeon i ever met. He is so good and very confident.

|  Ms. Eva Jirjis  |  show details