Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Rock Star! show details Rock Star!
Jan 21st, 2015

Rock Star. All of the Doctors and him are to the point and accurate.

SURPRISE! Reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks show details SURPRISE! Reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks
May 14th, 2014

Don't be surprised if your get a call a day before your appointment to reschedule because the "doctor has to leave early". This has happened 3 times ALREADY! And of the times I've been to his office I never see him, it's always someone else.

My medical experience with Dr. J. Suleiman show details My medical experience with Dr. J. Suleiman
by A grateful patient on Mar 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr J. Suleiman since 2003, when he replaced both my knees during one operation. I have had zero complications from this surgery. I continue to see him, just to stay on top of my health care. The Best care with an excellent staff, over 11 years, I have been to 5 of the 9 offices.

by Tina Cieslak on Nov 6th, 2013

As a mother, I cannot explain how disappointed I am with the service from the staff in the Dearborn office. I was treated as if my daughter was insignificant and was basically told to take her to urgent care or the ER??? Not only is the service terrible - the wait time is even worse! If you visit the Wyandotte location be prepared to wait 2 or more hours to get into a room to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. And that's if they don't forget about you. If there was an option to rate service with negative stars - I would have done it! I am on the phone finding a different physician - wouldn't recommend to anyone! The doctor is good but I don't think its worth the hassle of dealing with a rude staff who acts like they could care less about your child and their ailment!

Best doctor in the US show details Best doctor in the US
by Judeh Jadallah on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr Suleiman is the Best doctor in The US, he knows his job , i recommend him,

Dr. Suleiman is a talented surgeon and great doctor. show details Dr. Suleiman is a talented surgeon and great doctor.
by Anik C. on Mar 9th, 2013 on doctor.com

I was in a severe car accident in Oct. 2011. I shattered my right arm and broke my left leg (femur). Dr. Suleiman had to reconstruct the bone in my ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Thank you dr. show details Thank you dr.
by Ava's m. on Mar 4th, 2013

Good dr. Diagnose my shoulder problem. And did injection which it did end my pain..thank you dr suleiman.

Worth the wait. Husband and i could have seen for many problems since 2004 show details Worth the wait. Husband and i could have seen for many problems since 2004
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Suleiman is very personable. We consider him our friend he has taken such good care of us. His staff all remember us! Have seen him since 2004we for many problems. I always highly recommend him to people i see in pain. Weather im in a store etc. Im in the hospital and just told my nurse to see him for her knee

Aug 21st, 2012

I would refer this doctor to everyone, thank you so much for all your car Dr. Suleiman.. Lisa DeCarlo

Please with our service. show details Please with our service.
by A grateful mother. on Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Suleiman was quick in assessing the problem and getting a cast on my son.

The best show details The best
by Nouh Banitaha on May 8th, 2009

He is the best orthopaedic surgeon i ever met. He is so good and very confident.

Ms. Eva Jirjis show details Ms. Eva Jirjis