A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jian-Jun Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jian-Jun Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jian-Jun Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jian-Jun Jun Chen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jian-Jun J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jian-Jun Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jian-Jun Chen practices Gastroenterology near Titusville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL.
See Titusville Gastroenterologists.