A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jian Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jian Chen MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jian Chen practice?
- Dr. Jian Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jian Chen practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.