A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jian Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jian Ma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jian Ma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jian F Ma MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jian F. Ma practice?
- Dr. Jian Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Jian Ma practices Urology near Redmond, WA.
See Redmond Urologists.