A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jian Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jian Huang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jian Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jian Qun Huang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jian Q. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jian Huang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jian Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.