Dr. Jian Wei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
I love this office they are amazing to me

August 8th, 2015
Great Dr. Highly recommend

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Wei is compassionate and friendly. He takes time with his patients.

May 24th, 2015
Dr. Wei and his staff are AMAZING! His nurse Marissa is awesome best time I've had my blood drawn in years. Dr. Wei and his staff are very caring, they treat you like family.

March 15th, 2014
Excellent
Professional, compassionate, and well educated. Dr. Wei never makes you feel hurried, thoroughly explains his diagnosis, and encourages questions - all of which his answers completely. I highly recommend Dr. Wei without hesitation.

September 17th, 2012
Crap Doctor
-doesnt spend enough time with patients- doesnt look at test results well takes others words for it.-refuses to bill insurance for accidents-refuses to pay back money you spend out of pocket once insurance pays him- gets attitidue when questioned about these things.Reporting to medical board and BBB

August 29th, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever had
Easy to get in to see. Friendly, knowledgeable, caring. I have been seeing him for 5 years. My previous doctor I had seen for 17 years but switched to Dr Wei after just one visit.

May 31st, 2011
Awesome
I'm very rarely so impressed by something or someone that I feel the need to give a review. This is an exception for an exceptional MD.The only things I can really say about Dr. Wei are the two greatest compliments I can give a doctor. He seems to understand what he's talking about and gives the impression that he genuinely cares about you.Unlike another comment, neither myself nor my girlfriend have had anything but good experiences with the staff.

May 13th, 2011
Rodney Adams
i like the staff and the Dr highly recomended 5 *****

October 25th, 2010
Great!!
It was my first time visiting this office. The Staff was so nice and welcoming. The girls at the front desk are so courteous and polite. The doctor was awesome. He took time and actually listened. I would recommend this place to everyone...I found a new doctors office!!

October 9th, 2010
WOW!!!
This is my Family Doctor and he is great!The only problem with this office is his staff!!He had an awsome nurse that was with him for a long time!When I went in and seen that she was no longer there and me and my family were devistated. The nurses that are in his office now are very rude and careless. It is nice just to go to your doctor and get a warm smile and a nice conversation with his staff but we can not do that anymore!!!

August 30th, 2010
Patient Coordinator
I have been seeing Dr. Wei since 2008. He was highly recommended a practitioner that is conservative in prescribing medicine. This is a plus for me as I don't like putting foreign medicines in my body unless absolutely necessary. Most recently I was involved in a MVA that totaled my car. Dr. Wei has been nothing but understanding. He prescribed medical massages and also encouraged me to continue seeing my acupuncturist. Dr. Wei is the best there is as far as listening to you and answering questions. He never forces medication upon you. He always tries the most natural methods first. As long as I live in Nashville Dr. Wei will be my Dr. of choice. Also, I lost medical insurance after getting divorced he saw me free of charge and prescribed my blood pressure medicine. I would highly recommend Dr. Wei to anyone I know.