Dr. Jian Xing MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 3rd, 2015
HAD DR. XING FOR A DR. FOR 18 YEARS, HE'S GREAT!

December 15th, 2014
I AM A PATIENT
I THINK HE IS T HE BEST, VERY GOOD DOCTOR,

July 30th, 2014
Dr Xing is a very negligent doctor. He deviates from his original plan of care and in my situation (support my 2 babies and wife) it is effecting the welfare of my family. It's to the point he WILL NOT return any of my calls. Even the ones where he forgot to fill out FMLA paperwork he has charged me for. My sister just happens to be a medical malpractice attorney and told me his actions are extremely negligent and dangerous.

August 8th, 2013
Dr. Xing is a caring, knowledgeable, and thorough physician. He had been my primary doctor for over 10 years. He was instrumental in my fight with liver cancer. His examinations, testings, and referrals led to my eventually having a liver transplant. Now 41/2 years later post-transplant, by the grace of God and with Dr. Xing help, I am totally healthy. I continue visiting with him occasionally or annual examinations.

February 13th, 2012
Excellent doctor who really cares
Dr. Xing has treated me for several years and through diabetes, crones, and repertory problems. He always makes as much time is necessary to research and locate the problems that exist and has even contacted me on Saturday and Sunday when he had information that was important. It's hard to find a doctor these days that still makes hospital visits, cares for their patients, and it top in their field. It's good to see that there are still some exhibiting these characteristics as evident in Dr. Xing.

January 9th, 2012
I just had my yearly physical with Dr. Xing. He has been my doctor for about 10 years. He remembers me when I come in and he never rushes me in and out. I'm very comfortable talking to him. He has a good sense of humor and is always cheerful. He does my pap tests because I have never felt I needed a separate gynecologist. He is very respectful and puts me at ease. He allows me to participate in my treatments and never talks "down" to me the way some doctors do. I like his clinical assistant, Carletta too. She is very friendly and nice. She also remembers me. I always feel like a real person when I go to see Dr. Xing -- not just a faceless number on a chart. I always recommend Dr. Xing to my friends when I have the opportunity. I think he's a great doctor, and I feel lucky to have him.

July 13th, 2011
Very Happy
Dr. Xing is a great doctor! He has a reassuring attitude, and I always feel better just talking to him. He remembers me when I see him, and he has a good sense of humor. He takes time with me and allows me to be a part of the treatment process. He explains things to me and always answers my questions. His nurse Carlotta is super nice too.

January 23rd, 2011
Great Doc
Dr Xing has been my Doc for 5 yrs now. I love him! His practice standards are top notch! Easy to talk to, and wonderful with women!

October 5th, 2010
Dr. Xing is NOT a female. Please change the sex on your heading.

April 16th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr.Xing. Not only does he truly care about his patients, he is very accurate in diagnosing the problem. I just love him!! :)