A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jian Zu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jian Zu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jian Zu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jian Zu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jian Zu practice?
- Dr. Jian Zu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jian Zu practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.