Dr. Jian Zu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Southfield, MI

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Dr. Jian Zu has been my PCP since 2014, she's never been a great diagnostician but her bedside manners and spirit made up for that in the beginning. I've always had a concern when bringing an illness to her because she would never run test, but instead give an excuse (i.e. I've had a lump on my left arm for the last few years and when it started getting larger, i brought it to Dr. Zu attention and she touched it with her bare hand and said "it's from gaining and losing weight". Fast forward to a phone conversation I had with her today where she hung up in my face because I asked he a question that was difficult for her to answer and I wouldn't let her off the hook with her normal "excuses" she provides. I kept probing for a clearer explanation that made since. Instead of her saying, you have an appointment scheduled for next week, let's discuss it then face to face she decided to hang up on me. I call the office back just to make sure we weren't disconnected and the receptionist informs me she's now in a room with a patient. Mind you, she was just on the phone with me 10 seconds prior. This tells me she intentionally hung up on me. At best she was 2 stars but due to this experience I will NEVER return to her.

July 7th, 2016
Dr Zu always has time for you. She never rushes. She explains what's going on. She fits you in for an emergency appt. she validates you

January 29th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Zu is a very caring physician. She sees my whole family. We've been with her for about 8 years.

June 28th, 2014
Attentive and Thorough
Dr. Zu has been wonderful during every visit I have made to her office. She has been my primary physician for years and I think she is great!! No matter how busy she is, she always takes time to hear my concerns, discuss tests results and possible next steps as needed. Without reservation, I would recommend her.

August 3rd, 2012