A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiangnan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiangnan Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiangnan Nan Wang MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jiangnan N. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jiangnan Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jiangnan Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chino, CA.
See Chino Internists and Chino Cardiologists.