A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiangnan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiangnan Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiangnan Nan Wang MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jiangnan N. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jiangnan Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiangnan Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Chino Internists and Chino Cardiologists.