A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianhua Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianhua Zhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianhua Zhu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianhua Zhu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jianhua Zhu practice?
- Dr. Jianhua Zhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jianhua Zhu practices Neurology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tompkinsville, KY.
See Bowling Green Neurologists.