A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianlin Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianlin Xie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianlin Xie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang.
Dr. Xie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianlin Xie MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jianlin Xie practice?
- Dr. Jianlin Xie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jianlin Xie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Gastroenterologists.