Dr. Jianming Dong MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
medication refill
last month the pharmacy needed refills. instead of one year they gave one month. we had an office visit on thursday and i asked about her refills and he said they were ok. when i got to pharmacy on monday they said they had to contact dr for refills again. no answer all day. when i called off ice to tell them i needed the refill right away because she had no meds for today and they are for seizures. they said if i needed them now i would have to take her to the hospital to have them give her some.

July 16th, 2015
Do Not Recommend
If you're a teenager or young adult, I would go elsewhere. He basically wouldn't treat me because he was convinced that I was just a "stressed-out student." Every appointment he would lecture me about sleep and time management even though he knew nothing about my life. If you have seizures or migraines, I would also recommend going elsewhere. He does not seem interested in those conditions, so he will essentially shoo you out of his office.

January 27th, 2014
Do Not Recommend
Dr. is very disrespectful and does not listen. He did not run any other tests than the previous Dr. he just took my medical records. With my experience he has no compassion and could care less of any issues you may have with any medications. He took none of my concerns serious and treated me and my family like we exaggerated over the side effects of many of he meds. He just told me to "deal with it".

January 20th, 2014
Don't recommend.
He had me get a mri done of my brain. and waited a year to tell me that something had shown up that could mean I have ms. I didn't trust him after not telling me for a year. So I went to a different doctor for another opinion and nothing should up. The office staff was very kind though.

June 9th, 2012
On MS diagnosis from previous doctor and no damage in 6 years, doctor thought it not reasonable that diagnosis was accurate... but corpus callosum was intense on MRI...today found that metronidazole will cause that symptom. I had severe anemia from angioplasty, took iron resulting in diverticulitis, took Cipro and Metronidazole combination and result seems to have been surprise. Doctor Dong was right. Thanks.

June 6th, 2011