Dr. Jianming Dong MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Peoria, IL

2.9

July 15th, 2015
Do Not Recommend
If you're a teenager or young adult, I would go elsewhere. He basically wouldn't treat me because he was convinced that I was just a "stressed-out student." Every appointment he would lecture me about sleep and time management even though he knew nothing about my life. If you have seizures or migraines, I would also recommend going elsewhere. He does not seem interested in those conditions, so he will essentially shoo you out of his office.

January 27th, 2014
Do Not Recommend
Dr. is very disrespectful and does not listen. He did not run any other tests than the previous Dr. he just took my medical records. With my experience he has no compassion and could care less of any issues you may have with any medications. He took none of my concerns serious and treated me and my family like we exaggerated over the side effects of many of he meds. He just told me to "deal with it".

January 20th, 2014
Don't recommend.
He had me get a mri done of my brain. and waited a year to tell me that something had shown up that could mean I have ms. I didn't trust him after not telling me for a year. So I went to a different doctor for another opinion and nothing should up. The office staff was very kind though.

June 9th, 2012
On MS diagnosis from previous doctor and no damage in 6 years, doctor thought it not reasonable that diagnosis was accurate... but corpus callosum was intense on MRI...today found that metronidazole will cause that symptom. I had severe anemia from angioplasty, took iron resulting in diverticulitis, took Cipro and Metronidazole combination and result seems to have been surprise. Doctor Dong was right. Thanks.

June 6th, 2011