A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianming Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianming Han, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianming Han MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jianming Han practice?
- Dr. Jianming Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jianming Han practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Family Physicians.