Dr. Jianping Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jianping Sun?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Jianping Sun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2014

Don't waste your time.

Even if your insurance doesn't require you get a referral to see a specialist, and even if your primary has never treated your pain condition, they INSIST upon a referral from your primary care physician and will NOT accept it from a prior specialist. You cannot speak to the office manager and she does not have voicemail. Horrible.

April 18th, 2013

Brentwood suffering

Here are the facts. Doctor does not listen, he insults Dr. Sun and says he does not know what he is talking about. If you have Any disagreement, he says you will do it his way or you will be dismissed. He has no caring, cannot remember anything that was spoken about before. Beware if you go this Brentwood branch, as the current doctor from India will scream and yell. Everyone is leaving due to his mean demeanor and poor patient care. Loser.

June 27th, 2012

Great Doctor if your looking to just get high

Especially the Dickson office with Rose as the Doctor they treat you based on how they like you as a person not what your pain levels are, and really they seem to treat the addicts and people that are abusing or selling there medication better than the patients that are really suffering in pain. They tell you they don't have time to discuss your issues or problems with the medication. I literally know people that smoke dope, meth and such other things that fail each and every drug screen with this clinic but they continue to medicate and treat these people. Clinics like this are what gives pain clinics in general a bad name a reputation. Needless to say I found another doctor that treats me like a person not a number.

April 12th, 2011

Not So Hot

Needle happy doctor, loves to give those high dollar injections. The truly bad part he will hand your prescriptions out there like a carrot in front of a mule. Take the injections and I'll give you your prescriptions. When you get to the point you refuse to take anymore injections he will kick you out of his program with 2 weeks of medication, his reason he says "you don't want to follow my treatment plan so I will no longer treat you. I have medical records to back up what I say.So in my book and several others I have talked with he is a DUD!

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Sun ( Nashville Pain Center in Brentwood) Is "The- Best-Of-The-Best!!

Dr. Sun Has treated me for debilitating pain in my back,neck, knees, Hands,shoulder, hips,( most every joint) from my Lupus, my Severe R.A & Osteoarthritis. I have had many surgeries That were Absolutely necessary and do need more, But don't want anymore, do to further limitations from prior surgeries and with some surgeries I have had- I have been left worse off Post-Op then I was Pre-Op (Like So Many Others, that happens) So Dr. Sun has been able to help me so very much to Live with my Crippling Diseases throughout my body and control my pain through procedures to block/relieve pain and with medications (Which are Closely Monitored) to control the pains to a Livable and relieving point-To the extent that I actually have a Enjoyable Productive Life again! Yes, I will always have these Horrible Life Long Diseases, but I can still Enjoy A Full Life, & I could Never THANK Dr. Sun Enough For That! So If you have been hurt or living with crippling pain-there's help, it's "Dr.Jianping Sun"//"Dr.Sun Jianping"

May 2nd, 2010

Brilliant man and Dr. and wonderful staff!!

Recommend Dr. Sun to everyone I know who is needing a pain management Dr. He truly cares about his patient's best interests. He is caring and compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable about pain management. The best Dr. I have EVER had!!

June 6th, 2009

excellent Dr.

January 7th, 2009

patient

Dr. Sun and his staff are professional and friendly. Dr. Sun has done an outstanding job managing certain back problems I have by the administration of various treatments. Before I receive a particular in-office back procedure, he lets me know ahead of time what to expect. One of the procedures he did for my back was a little uncomfortable during the procedure itself, however, Dr. Sun's bedside manner helped me relax during the procedure and the relief the procedure created was amazing! The pain I suffered before the treatment was not simply masked by an epidural but was actually "treated" by receiving a procedure by Dr. Sun.I find his office staff to be equally as pleasant when I arrive for an appointment. They listen to my concerns regarding my over-all health, which includes their role as practitioners managing my chronic pain.I am well-pleased with Dr. Sun and his staff. The only thing I wish could be different comes in the form of a compliment: Since Dr. Sun is very knowledgeable about many different health complications and is effective in both managing the pain & treating the symptoms created by these health problems, I wish he were also a primary care physician and could have a larger role in my over-all well-being as a medical patient with various significant health problems.

January 8th, 2017