A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianqing Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianqing Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianqing Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianqing Lin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jianqing Lin practice?
- Dr. Jianqing Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jianqing Lin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.