A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianwen Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianwen Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianwen Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jianwen M. Wu practice?
Dr. Jianwen Wu practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians, Chandler General Practitioners, and Chandler Internists.