A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianwen Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianwen Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianwen Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Zhenjiang Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianwen Wu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jianwen Wu practice?
- Dr. Jianwen Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jianwen Wu practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.