Dr. Jianwen Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jianwen Wu?

August 5th, 2016

Very Poor Provider

1) Always in a hurry. 2) He does not listen. 3) Draws conclusions without proper information. 4) Received no treatment for symptoms and health concerns. 5) Dr. Wu is quick to anger. 6) HORRIBLE office staff, especially his wife who is the office manager, she is VERY RUDE. 7) Exam room not cleaned up after prior patient. 8) No cash discount offered for senior patients without insurance.

July 27th, 2015

STAY AWAY

Dr Wu is actually OK. His wife is the problem here. She is possibly the rudest and most uncultured individual we have come across. This nasty woman had my wife in tears with her degrading behavior.

April 15th, 2014

Excellent results! Very pleased.

This was my first visit to Dr. Wu and I am very pleased. There was a wait beyond my scheduled appointment time but I experience that with most doctors. The staff was friendly. Dr. Wu took his time, interviewed me thoroughly and reviewed my paperwork. One of my main complaints was a bothersome cough at night and early morning. Dr. Wu immediately identified the potential source of the cough, a new high blood pressure medication my other doctor had recently prescribed for me. Dr. Wu said that this drug, Lisinopril, was well known for causing coughs. He changed my medication and my cough went away the next day. He also ordered x-rays of my chest and back (my other complaint). He was friendly, easy to talk to and a nice sense of humor. I will see him again tomorrow to get the x-ray results. I am very glad I found him even though he is on the other side of the valley from me. Well worth the drive.

March 21st, 2013

RN

Holy upcharge batman! Came in with the sniffles and ended up with a whole body MRI.

February 13th, 2013

Great Office Visit

First visit and everything went smooth. After filling out forms the wait was less then 5 minutes. Dr arrived in the room about 3 minutes after the nurse finished taking vitals. First year as a snow bird and I lucked out finding a Dr who actually read the forms I filled out and asked questions about my medical history.

September 19th, 2012

Couldn't ask for a better experience. Prior to moving here I had the same doctor for 25 plus years (lived out of state). I have seen a few doctors since arriving here 7 years ago but non had the same 'something' that I experienced from my previous doctor. I won't be looking for a new doctor any more. Dr. Wu showed the same care and concern I had experienced before moving here.

July 28th, 2012

Good doctor, HORRIBLE STAFF

The last time I visited, I had to wait for almost ONE HOUR just to see him. I arrived 5 minutes before my appointment time and there were only 2 patients ahead of me. Almost one hour. Ridiculous.Today I had made an appointment for 4:45 PM, since I got out of school at 3:45 PM. When I showed up at 4:40, the girl at the front desk said my appointment was at 2:30, and that I missed it. I was incredulous. How did they get 2:30 from 4:45? She refused to even SPEAK to Dr. Wu to ask if he could squeeze me in, since all I needed was medication for a sore throat which would've taken all of 2 minutes. She was rude and condescending. I will never return.

September 1st, 2011