A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianxin Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jianxin Ma is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianxin Ma, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jianxin Ma MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jianxin Ma practice?
- Dr. Jianxin Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jianxin Ma practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists and Syracuse Psychiatrists.