A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jianyi Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jianyi Wu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center