Dr. Jibran Atwi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Allergy Lafayette, LA

September 25th, 2013
Good Dr
Excellent Dr. All the things you want. Wait time is brutal though. Nurses are very nice but receptionist are not. Not bad, just not welcoming at all. I recommend Dr. Atwi, just be prepared for up to a 3 hour appt.

April 22nd, 2013
The best
My kids are now 30, 27 and 20. Dr Atwi saw all three up until they were 18 and still sees my wife for allergies even though he is not in New Iberia anymore. He is without a doubt the best pediatrician around. One of our kids, after arriving home from overseas became ill. His fever was at 105. We took him to 'the best' hospital around ER. Doc told us to bathe him in leukewarm water and give Tylenol. I was not happy! This kid never complains and wasn't at the time. He was blistering around his mouth. 104-105 fever. I took him to Dr Atwi first thing the next morning. Within 10 seconds after walking in, he looked at my wife and I and said I think I know what he has. It's called Kawasaki disease. There are no tests for it and there is only one type if treatment for it and that is to be admitted into the hospital and be given an IV of something that was 10,000.00 a bottle. If that didn't work, there is no other cure. Thank GOD and Dr Atwi, that it worked. One and a half days in the hospital and 108,000.00 later, our son was well. He was 13 at the time. Had it not been for Dr Atwi's knowledge, our son may not have been diagnosed because it is rare and no tests for it. All symptomatic. All other occasions, our family received top notch care from a very caring Dr, who explains everything very thoroughly and is very passionate about the care if his patients. We love Dr Atwi.

January 29th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Atwi is a wonderful doctor. He was me and my younger brother's doctor and was awesome! So, when I found out I was pregnant, there were no questions in my mind on who my child's peditrician would be. He has a warm heart and truly cares for all of his pateints. I drive 45min. just so my child can have the best!

January 26th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
I couldn't ask for a better physician than Doctor Atwi.

September 4th, 2011
best peditrician ever
had him forever since my first was born and i still love him today!

February 21st, 2011
This doctor treated both my handicapped brother and I when we were children. He is the best doctor that I have ever known of. He cares for his patients as if they are his own children. He takes no short cuts in his procedures and he goes to every length to make sure that his patient is receiving the best possible treatment for whatever ails them. He is also excellent at preventative care. He is just amazing and you would have to experience his practice for yourself! I have seen a great many doctors in Louisiana and I can tell you with absolute certainty that Dr. Atwi is THE best.

October 20th, 2010
The care is average once you get in to see the doctor. Expect to see the doctor one to three hours after your appointment time. Don't expect the doctors at this clinic to place any value in your opinions.

May 30th, 2009
Great Dr.
My son has been seeing Dr. Atwi before he was born, and my daughter since she was 3, My son is asthmatic and Dr. Atwi has even extended his personal home and cell # to me to call him when I need to get help about my son, my daughter has ADHD and he has been helping us through this struggle, he brought her conduct through his knowledge of the condition from a f to a b in one year... I would recommend this Dr. to strangers,