A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jicheng Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jicheng Tang, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Tang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jicheng Tang MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jicheng Tang practice?
- Dr. Jicheng Tang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jicheng Tang practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.