A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Jide Tinubu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinubu graduated from American University, Washington.
Dr. Tinubu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jide M Tinubu MD is a male doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Jide M. Tinubu practice?
- Dr. Jide Tinubu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jide Tinubu practices near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gwynn Oak, MD and Columbia, MD.