A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jie He:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jie He is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Gestational Diabetes
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. He graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. He has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jie He MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jie He practice?
- Dr. Jie He has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jie He practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Rockville Internists.