Learn more about Dr. Jie Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jie Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jie Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jie Cheng MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jie Cheng practice?
- Dr. Jie Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jie Cheng practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.