Dr. Jie Cheng MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Houston, TX

February 9th, 2017
Break-though Atrial Fibrillation Cure
After several unsuccessful treatments for A-Fib and years of taking blood thinners, I was referred to Dr. Cheng. He performed a pulmonary vein ablation and follow-up procedure. No more A-Fib or blood thinners. He is the best!

January 7th, 2015
Excellent EP
Dr. Cheng may not be the kind of doctor that holds your hand, but he answers your questions and knows his stuff! He absolutely saved my life.

May 22nd, 2014
good doctor bad bedside manner
He may be a good doctor as far as doing procedures but his bedside manner is terrible. He does not explain procedure or what he did to you or anything. You have to find out from nurses what they did.

June 29th, 2013
My Favorite Doctor
Dr. Cheng has given me my life back. I'd had two previous ablations for afib by a well known doctor before I went to Dr. Cheng for a second opinion. Dr. Cheng performed my third ablation and have been free of afib since the day of my procedure. Not one hiccup. Over six months ago. Dr. Cheng is the man when it comes to electrophysiology.

February 19th, 2013
pulmonary ablation
saved my life. if atrial fibrillation is the prob, see him.

July 14th, 2011
best of the best
dr cheng is the best of the best. He is very caring and had a great bedside manner. HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME.

April 14th, 2011
HE told me that he could take my arrhythmia away with ablation. that he said was NOT LIFE THREATENING and THAT THE LIFEVEST DEFIBRILLATOR THAT I HAD TO WHERE WAS NOT NEEDED also told me he would give me THIS IN WRITING ...but when i got my medical records nothing in there about what we talk about...plus the facts of my case were all inaccurate. NOW I WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING ANY DOCTORS FOR MY HEATH..so in my opinion i was lied to so he could do the procedure

January 24th, 2011
As far as i'm concerned Dr. Cheng is the greatest doctor there is. I believe he has saved my life and increased the number of years I have left. He's a genius and so caring, i would highly recommend him

September 26th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr Cheng. He wasavailable to explain on weekends when he was so busy at the hospital doing procedures doing the week. Before doing a procedure he would meet with me and explain fully what was being done-showingcharts,etc. He is very caring.

January 23rd, 2009
Life Changing!
Dr.Cheng performed a pulmonary vein isolation ablation that changed my life! After 18 years of various medications that had sometimes drastic side effects, I am now cured of AF and carrying on a normal life. The procedure took 9 hours, I was home the next day and felf completely normal in less than 90 days. He is on my Christmas list forever!

January 12th, 2009
I would recomend and I will tell you why
I have been on med for 10 yrs for an electral problem with my heart,seen numerous other doctors, some that where to be the best and they could not fix my problem nor find it, they did EP study in the past and still could not find,Dr. Cheng saw me one time looked at my hx said he could fix the problem, did an EP study found the problem did an cardiac ablation and I have not had any problems since. I would greatly recomend him!!!