A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jie Ni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jie Ni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ni graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jie Ni MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jie Ni practice?
- Dr. Jie Ni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jie Ni practices Internal Medicine near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Internists.