A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jie Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jie Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jie Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jie Yang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jie Yang practice?
- Dr. Jie Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jie Yang practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT and Salem, MA.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Oncologists.