A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jieming Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jieming Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Xuzhou Medical College.
Dr. Yan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jieming Yan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jieming Yan practice?
- Dr. Jieming Yan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jieming Yan practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.