A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jieun Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jieun Choi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jieun Susana Choi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jieun S. Choi practice?
- Dr. Jieun Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jieun Choi practices Anesthesiology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Anesthesiologists.