A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jigar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jigar Patel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jigar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jigar A Patel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jigar A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jigar Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jigar Patel practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.