Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jigar Patel
Dr. Jigar Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with another office in Newtown, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Dr. Patel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jigar Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jigar Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Neil Rothstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Kulpreet Barn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Trenton, NJ 0 mi
Dr. Henry Siu
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Trenton, NJ 0 mi6