A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jigar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jigar Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jigar Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jigar Kanubhai Shah MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jigar K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jigar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jigar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Internists and Clarksville Oncologists.