Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nothing but bad business!! If could not leave a star I wouldn't!! But u have to !! show details Nothing but bad business!! If could not leave a star I wouldn't!! But u have to !!
by Ashley Smith on Oct 22nd, 2014

One thing I don't understand is how the heck do you make an appointment for a bone marrow biopsy at 9am and don't show up til 4:55 for the appointment!! You tell your patient that the procedure will be concluded by 12pm and the nurses at Gateway have no clue as to where the Dr is at. Keep trying to call his office and keep getting the run around and lied too and not to mention the attitude!! A nurse at the hospital told us in private that he doesn't usually show up until after he is done with his patients at his office. Which closes at 5 pm!! Ok if that is how you run your practice, that is completely fine!! But don't tell your patients to be at the hospital at 9 am!!! We do have lives too and then further make it worse by telling us it will be ALL complete by 12!! Then we see the nurse making another call to the DR Shah herself- to get an appropriate time for his arrival and he tells her I'll get there when I get there!!!!! The hospital staff actually did their best to keep us happy and calm, but when you have a nurse tell you not to make the Dr upset or aggravate him-he will just make it worse for the patient-that was the icing on the cake. Yes ,I believe he is good at his job and very thorough and concise in what he does, but treating a patient in this manner is completely unacceptable!!He needs to be told this is not the way to go.9-6:08 pm was how long we was at the hospital for a 15 min procedure!!! The whole day we was told we could stay in the room for the biopsy to be done-he heard us complaining about the situation and comes and tells us no one can be in the room!!! His way of taking out on the patient!! B.S.!!! Patient is crying and upset-nurse was completely rude and inconsiderate and when asked the Dr if 1 person can come in nurse says I don't want to aggravate the Dr. by asking!! WTF!! Really feel my aggravation for waiting an entire day when we just as well could of been there at 4pm!! All in all procedure was done and went well, but Dr. Shah was very quick to leave and gave no post op instructions!! Way to go Doc!!

Mar 1st, 2011

The Staff was great and very caring. The Doctor was very knowledgeable and did everything he could to help and work with me on my treatment. Hope not having to go back for what I went for but would recommend him to everyone I know and if I do have to return for treatment will do knowing he is the best Doctor.

Nov 10th, 2010

Great with his patients, great,caring staff,Does't rush you out of his office, very caring Dr

Jul 17th, 2010

Excellent, excellent, excellent!!! I would recommend Dr. Shah highly! A very caring and considerate individual.

Mar 31st, 2009

He is well trained, easy to approach, has excellent bedside manner, and has broad knowledge base. He is also well regarded among his peers and recently won Physician Excellence Award for 2009.