Dr. Jigish Sheth Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jigish Sheth?

Condescending, rude

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I was sent to him after having early complications. (I had two early MCs previously but he didn't ask about that). Every time he asked me a question he'd snap another at me while I was answering. He got my age wrong by about 7 years, then glared at me when I explained I was much older. The whole visit he seemed to respond to everything I said as if I was lying to him (rolling eyes, cutting me off, patronizing me, being all around rude). He seemed annoyed and angry from the start, and got even more annoyed/angry when I said that my husband and I were not sure if we really wanted children (after two miscarriages I wasn't going to get excited or make any plan, but I never got to explain this). He scoffed and snapped at me, asking me if that was why I was there (to get a referral for termination). I told him that was NOT the reason I was there; that I was there because I was experiencing extreme pain and didn't know what to do. He said 'since you are not planning on keeping it, then take whatever you want for the pain.' Then he walked out of the room. I looked over at the PAP test supplies the nurse had set on the table. The nurse then came in, apologized and said she would fix the bill to not include the PAP test. She was nice. But I was in shock. I'm glad I didn't let him touch me. I left, went to my car, and cried for a long time. I've been too scared to return to Franciscan for any reason ever since.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I was referred to this Dr by my practitioner because I was pregnant and she didn't handle pregnancies. Upon meeting him, and throughout my regular checkups, he was friendly and always put my mind at ease about my concerns. I had a very happy and easy going pregnancy, so I was not concerned about much, just first time jitters. What I didn't like was that I only had one ultrasound at 18 weeks, and he told me there's no medical reason to get another and I'd just be putting my baby in danger if I got one just to see her (she'll be here before you know it, you can wait- is what was said). I was upset that I picked him to deliver my baby and then he wasn't there to do so, but after reading other comments, I'm glad he wasn't and didnt. I only saw him one more time for my follow up after giving birth.

Very good doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sheth for about 3 years now. I have no had any problems with him. When i have concerns he addresses them or sends me to a doctor that can address them for me if it is out of his specialty. He has been a tramendous help to me with in this past year with a problem i have been having. I feel very comfortable with him. He also takes his time with me and thats a very good thing in a doctor. When i call his office for results or concerns i am always able to talk to him or one of his nurses with no problem, if i have to leave a message they normally get back to me within the hour if they are in the office that day,.

sister to patient

Posted on November 20th, 2014

What I witnessed in the exam room with my sister today was terrible. This Dr. came into the exam room with a complete attitude. He all but called my sister a liar when she tried to explain her symptom. This Dr. Was refered to us by another surgeon so my sister could just have two problems taken care of at once. He was soooo rude and argumentative. All this after waiting in the exam room for over an hour with no-one ever coming in to say he'll be with you shortly. If I had not been the exam room I would never have believed my own sister.He acted like s spoiled little boy, and it was like we where a bother. He would ask a question and then not let you answer.My sister finaly broke and told him flat out how rude he was being. We went for a surgery consult, and left saying I'd be scared to have this rude, arrogant, abrasive Dr. TOUCH ME.Nothing good to say about this Dr. Or his staff.My sister said hey you ask me a question and then you don't listen. His response was a smirk and a snotty childish okay I'm listening. We are women in 50's so we're not young or naive, and have seen our share of Dr.'s. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

Bad Doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I was a first time mother and instead of picking my own doctor from my own research the clinic I was at referred this doctor. I went with him thinking since the clinic had been so good to me for soo many years, why not. First off, first visit he told me I HAD to have an ultrasound because the baby looked like it could flip my uterus (first scare) second time I met with him he again said everything is fine but now HAVE to go and get another because placenta was close to my cervix (mind you I was still in my first trimester) then diagnosed me as placenta previa. Mind you no bleeding of any kind I was very healthy and happy throughout the pregnancy until I had to meet the doctor. 2 weeks before my due date he tells me that I better not go into labor because he is out of town and won't accept any calls. I go into labor 12/29, get to hospital and nurses are trying to page him but he won't answer. Finally when it comes time for him to come in to be on call he comes in to my room gives me 5 minutes of trying to push and then says oh baby is not coming out and orders a c-section. As I am being sewn up he said great now next baby it will be like a zipper and out the next kid. I was very upset and crying on the table. So now as I am healing (this is my first major surgery I ever had in my life) I thought I was opening up at my incision and when he saw me he just said oh it is not like a big hole and you see China and ripped the knot that was at the end of my scar. It hurt soo much and I was even more upset with him. Best to know that I had 2 more kids and I did it through vaginal birth after c-section (something he claimed I could never do) with another doctor. This guys is mean, rude, and all out wrong. All he likes to do is c-sections. Don't go with him.

Mrs.

Posted on February 12th, 2014

When seeing my awesome trick of wrapping a hair tie around my pants button and through the loop to make my pants more comfortable, he said, "You have to do that already? You are not even 16 weeks." First of all, rude! Secondly, I will be 16 weeks in two days. It's my 3rd pregnancy and my belly is flat. Then, when I said I was having pain in my legs from my varicose vein, he said that was physically impossible completely discounting what I said and how I felt. This was within the 5 minutes that he saw me. I was also hearing the staff in the background complain how much they want to go home and I was ushered in without a smile. I will never see this doctor again and would not recommend him and his superior-attitude to my friends or non-friends for that matter.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Avoid this doctor...late for delivery of my first born...didnt show up on time...hospital staff kept paging him....during delivery he scrapped the uterus due to i suffered loss of 3 baby... still birth... .

Posted on March 31st, 2013

Terrible bedside manner.

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Since I was overall healthy and being a first time mother I was shocked that I didn't listen to my instincts and instead listened to a doctor I didn't trust.

RN

Posted on October 13th, 2010

THE NURSING STAFF IS VERY POLITE. HOWEVER, THE DR IS VERY INSENSITIVE TO WOMEN'S NEEDS & DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE BASE OR EXPERIEN ...

Posted on November 4th, 2017