Unknowledgable Staff!!!!!!!! show details Unknowledgable Staff!!!!!!!!
by concerned patient on Feb 3rd, 2015

The doctor was great, but the staff did not answer my insurance questions correctly. When I questioned them on it, they just said that they did not know. I asked them why could they not inquire about my questions and then get back to me, but they just made excuses. Now I have to pay a huge bill. I will not return to this doctor. Beware and watch your wallet!!!!!!

by Emily on Oct 12th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Spent the time discussing my problems at length. Made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Sep 4th, 2012

Keep up the good work!! Doc. You are the best. I have been to many docs but it is the easiest to reach you when I have s question. Keep up the good work

Aug 24th, 2012

Excellent physician. He treated me when I had a heart attack . He came to the hospital in the morning at 3:00 am and saved my life. Keep up the good work. He was easily available when I had questions after my discharge. Thank you Dr D.

Aug 17th, 2012

Excellent physician

Jun 8th, 2012

You couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable and compassionate doctor than Dr.Dhabuwala. When my husband had a heart attack, he gave the absolute best of care, from the very beginning of treatment to the follow up visit. He took the time to explain everything to us, had wonderful bedside manner, and truely cares about his patients. Bless you, Dr. Dhabuwala!

Jun 7th, 2012

Excellent communication skills. First doctor that made me understand my condition and how to deal with it

opnion show details opnion