A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jignesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jignesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jignesh Patel DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jignesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Jignesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jignesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons and Troy Surgeons.