A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jignesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jignesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jignesh Patel DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jignesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Jignesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jignesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons and Troy Surgeons.