Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jignesh Sheth
Dr. Jignesh Sheth, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with another office in Scranton, PA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sheth is affiliated with Regional Hospital of Scranton, Moses Taylor Hospital and Community Medical Center/Scranton. Dr. Sheth has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jignesh Sheth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jignesh Sheth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.
Dr. Christopher Dressel Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Matthew Stopper
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Keyur Mavani
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi9