A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Abbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Abbas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jihad T. Abbas practice?
Dr. Jihad Abbas practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Bellevue, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.