A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Abbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Abbas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad Tahsin Abbas MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jihad T. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Jihad Abbas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jihad Abbas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Bellevue, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.