Learn more about Dr. Jihad Mustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Mustapha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustapha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Mustapha, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustapha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mustapha has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad Ali Mustapha FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha practice?
- Dr. Jihad Mustapha has 1 office location.
Dr. Jihad Mustapha practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Cardiologists.