Learn more about Dr. Jihad Mustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Mustapha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Mustapha, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustapha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mustapha has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mustapha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha practice?
Dr. Jihad Mustapha practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Cardiologists, and Grand Rapids Radiologists.