A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Mustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Mustapha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustapha
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mustapha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Mustapha, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustapha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mustapha has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad Ali Mustapha FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha practice?
- Dr. Jihad Mustapha has 1 office location.
Dr. Jihad Mustapha practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Cardiologists.