Dr. Jihad Mustapha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jihad Mustapha?

August 8th, 2017

Dr Mustapha did what the other doctors couldn't!

Two other vascular surgeons attempted to perform bypass surgery and to correct the condition with stints at two different hospitals . In the end both stated that it could not be done and recommended amputation of the leg. We traveled over 800 miles to see Dr. Mustapha. He was successful in restoring the blood flow to his foot, if only we had found him earlier!

April 17th, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr Mustapha is the epitome of what a great doctor should be, I have been seeing him for a couple of years for a venous ulcer on my leg. When I was referred to him, I was not sure this was something I wanted to do. He put me at ease and has always been truthful about what he is doing. His staff is truly amazing and they work so well together even though they have changed over time. He truly cares about his patients.

February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Mustapha was a very good listener and very easy to communicate with. He explained and answered any questions I had. My initial impression? A very kind Dr...and after additional contact with him, my initial impression was correct. A Very Kind Dr.

August 13th, 2015

The skills you need in your Cardiologist

If Dr. Mustapha hadn't been on call at the time I was wheeled into the ER in 2005, I probably wouldn't be here today. I'm one of his biggest Fans.

November 30th, 2012

My hero

I am a 34 year old mother of 3. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr.Mustapha while I was pregnant with my youngest because of a tachycadia issue. I instantly felt at ease with him. After my daughter was born we began addressing the vericose veins in my leg. I have to be honest I chickened out once because the thought of it was nauseating but I finally got over my fear with the knowledge that I was in great hands. The venous ablation was a piece of cake and Dr.Mustapha made me so comfortable and at ease. I believe that you can tell a lot by a doctor by the way he treats his staff and he proved me right. They worked together with true respect for each other and be humorus at the same time. I cant say enough abouthis nurse Michelle and ultra sound godess Angela either. I am actually going to miss seeing all of them. Its so rare to look foward to going to the doctor. I have and would recommend Dr.Mustapha and his entire team. Amazing is an understatement

September 1st, 2011

Patient

What gr8 yet humble man. This Dr. is the most respectable individual in the medical profession I have met. Polite, proffesional,caring, and genuinely concerned for the well being of his patients. I felt right at home with him on my first visit. Love to see more people in the medical field like this doctor. Will definately see him again.

June 8th, 2010

Dr. Mustapha get top grades in all areas. He is the MOST EXCELLENT physician I have ever met!

October 8th, 2009

The Good Doctor

Dr. Mustapha has performed 8 stent procedures on my mother's legs, both of which would have been amputated prior to his intervention 16 months ago. He is a kind, compassionate physician who also happens to be technically proficient and meticulous in detail in the area of vascular medicine. He has a gentle sense of humor which goes a long way in putting his patient's at ease. He has a support staff (his Team) who are equally competent and caring.I would (and have) recommended him to several people.He is an amazing healer who treats each patient with care and gives them the best that medicine has to offer.

June 2nd, 2017