A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Slim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Slim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Slim, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slim graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad Slim MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jihad Slim practice?
- Dr. Jihad Slim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jihad Slim practices Infectious Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roseland, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.