A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Younes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Younes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Younes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad S Younes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jihad S. Younes practice?
- Dr. Jihad Younes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jihad Younes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Allergists and Lake Orion Pediatricians.