A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihad Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihad Younes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Younes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihad Younes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Younes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihad S Younes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jihad S. Younes practice?
- Dr. Jihad Younes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jihad Younes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Allergists and Lake Orion Pediatricians.