A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihan Hegazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihan Hegazy, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihan Hegazy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegazy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hegazy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hegazy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jihan Hegazy practice?
Dr. Jihan Hegazy practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.