A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihan Hegazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihan Hegazy, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihan Hegazy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegazy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hegazy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihan Hegazy MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jihan Hegazy practice?
- Dr. Jihan Hegazy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jihan Hegazy practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.