A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihn Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihn Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihn Han, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Han has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihn Han FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jihn Han practice?
- Dr. Jihn Han has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jihn Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.