A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jihn Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jihn Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jihn Han, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Han has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jihn Han FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jihn Han practice?
- Dr. Jihn Han has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jihn Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.