Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jil Tardiff
Dr. Jil Tardiff, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tardiff is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Tucson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jil Tardiff has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jil Tardiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Karl Kern
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. Mark Friedman
Tucson, AZ 0 mi42
Dr. John Sweetenham
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi39