A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jil Tardiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tardiff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jil Tardiff, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardiff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tardiff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jil Caryn Tardiff MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jil C. Tardiff practice?
- Dr. Jil Tardiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jil Tardiff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.