A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolek Berquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bolek Berquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jilaine M Bolek Berquist MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jilaine M. Bolek Berquist practice?
- Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Internists and Janesville Rheumatologists.