A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolek Berquist
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolek Berquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolek Berquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bolek Berquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Clinic East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jilaine M Bolek Berquist MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jilaine M. Bolek Berquist practice?
- Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Jilaine Bolek Berquist practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Internists and Janesville Rheumatologists.