A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jilian White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jilian White is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jilian George White MD is a female Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jilian G. White practice?
- Dr. Jilian White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jilian White practices Gynecology near Palmyra, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA.
See Palmyra Obstetricians & Gynecologists.