A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill A Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jill Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Smith practices Ophthalmology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Ophthalmologists.