A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill A Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jill Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Smith practices Ophthalmology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Ophthalmologists.