A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Attaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Attaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Attaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Attaman MD is a female Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill Attaman practice?
- Dr. Jill Attaman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Attaman practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Andover, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.