A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Barrie Cohen DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jill Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists.